Tuesday, June 25, 2013

THE WINTER GIRL


Tuesday Tantalizers is pleased to welcome Elodie Parks and her new release, The Winter Girl. Elodie, why don't we start off with a bit about you.

Hi Christi, thank you for inviting me to the blog today.
Here’s a little about me for your readers.

I live in rural England, United Kingdom and I work in an antiques shop as well as writing. I have two dogs that keep me fit with their need for walks. Love the countryside and the coast.
I write romance, contemporary, and erotic with a twist of mystery, suspense, or the paranormal, now and then. I like to make the story unusual in some way, by a quirk in the tale.

I started writing when I was seventeen. Life intervened in my writing time and I stopped serious writing for some time. I started writing again seriously a couple of years ago, because I had so many stories in my head.

I have an erotic romance released June 14 from Hot Ink Press. Titled The Winter Girl it’s contemporary, erotic romance with a little twist of magic. I loved writing this book. My hero Starr Forrester is to die for.

Please give us a little taste of the plot of The Winter Girl.

Lily Prescott is only just over a relationship break up when she decides to take up residence in a house left to her by her recently deceased grandmother. Her corporate law job takes a back seat as she licks her wounds in the small country town. She looks around the main shopping street and discovers people who will befriend her, but she also runs into the town’s most eligible bachelor and secret bad boy, Starr Forrester.

Loved for his lifelong association with the town, Starr hides his methods for staying single well from his friends. He’s nearly thirty, gorgeous, a designer, owns a business and on the lookout for his ‘Winter Girl’….

Will it be Lily? What is a ‘Winter girl’?

Fun, sex, romance and a little twist of the paranormal, makes this a must read.

How about a teaser from the book?

The Winter Girl: Released by Hot Ink Press June 14

Excerpt 18+
“Lily we need to close the door. It’s freezing outside. Lily.”
She couldn’t let him go. She shuffled him away from the door and Ash followed her kissing down her neck as she pushed the door closed, somehow managing to suck his earlobe into her mouth as she did.
Ash pulled her sweater over her head and kissed along the top of her breasts. He couldn’t find a way to open her lacy bra and so he unzipped her jeans and pushed them down to mid-thigh as he kissed her so sexily Lily made little throaty sounds of enjoyment.
She had his jeans open and she plunged her hand down inside to hold his cock. Ash pushed into her hand and groaned. He thrust his hips a little. He was kneading her bottom and then pulled her underwear away to feel her skin and run his fingers along the insides of her thighs. Lily opened her mouth to his tongue as she cupped his balls in one hand and grasped his cock with the other.
Ash circled her clit with a fingertip and then pushed it into her. ‘She’s ready. She’s delicious, so hot.’ He sucked along her neck and down to a breast as he pushed two fingers in and out of her. Lily murmured her pleasure.
“Ash, I want you naked.”
He smiled a little as he kissed her mouth, the side of her mouth and then bit her shoulder softly. He looked up and into her eyes.
“I want you naked. I can’t open your bra.” He removed his fingers from her and Lily groaned. He picked her up. He walked through the nearest door, to what he hoped was a living room. The room had a sofa and he put Lily down following with his own body so that he leaned over her and sucked a nipple into his mouth through the lace of her bra. He stripped off her jeans and underwear in one. His fingers found her wet entrance again and Lily moaned into his mouth as he pushed them into her.

Elodie, I understand you're celebrating the release of The Winter Girl with some giveaways?

I have a giveaway running to celebrate the release of The Winter Girl.
Enter the draw to Win $10 or £10 Amazon Gift card and a kindle copy of The Winter Girl by clicking the Rafflecopter link below.


Readers, also take a look at Elodie’s blog for more giveaways as the book launch tour continues. Elodie, please tell us how to find you and your books.

Find Elodie online:

Find Elodie’s books:
The Winter Girl: http://www.amazon.com/The-Winter-Girl-ebook/dp/B00DDZRKNY

Trailers:
http://youtu.be/GETsdg8tK5Q

1 comment:

Elodie Parkes said...

Hi Christi,
Thank you for hosting me on your blog, it's a cool post :-)