Wednesday, June 25, 2014

DOMINATE ME

Dominate Me
Paige Matthews



Blurb:
Devlin Fitzpatrick is a man of few words. Usually. An expert in surveillance and security, and a Dominant at Devoured, Devlin is known for his authoritative ways. After making the decision to observe rather than participate, and hiding from feelings and desires only few know about, Devlin throws himself into his work, and away from the practice of the lifestyle – that is, until he meets Ally. A chance encounter sets a new fire burning inside of Devlin – one that, up until then, has been absent. But, just as their relationship flares, a face from Devlin’s past returns, re-igniting long-subdued desires.
Ally O’Conner was not looking for a man – especially one like Devlin. Yet, the mysterious, gorgeous, and dominant stranger becomes the one person Ally didn’t know she was seeking. As Devlin opens Ally’s world up to hidden emotions and uncharted desires, Ally quickly finds herself falling, even though she knows Devlin is hiding something from her: desires or needs she is unsure of. When a stranger calls, looking for Devlin’s help, Ally begins to fear the worst as he begins to pull away.
Aiden MacCarrick has spent the last few years bouncing from place to place – drumming up work wherever he can. After a job gone wrong, Aiden finds himself on the wrong side of the bullet. With no other choice, Aiden reaches out to the one person he knows can help him.
As Devlin works to clear Aiden of a misunderstanding, and save his life in the process, the three of them are entwined in a foreign world of deep desires, unbidden wants and uncharted feelings. Can they find a happy resolution to their desperate situation, or will their emotions dominate them?
Excerpt:
Sometimes I really just want to tell him to fuck off,I screamed as I slammed my phone on the back counter of the bakery. I had gone there after leaving Devlins office this afternoon, not wanting to be alone. I knew Emma was working on a huge order and Nikki was helping out as well.
What happened?Emma asked without losing her focus on the cake she was decorating.
I dont know. I told you about what he said last week at the diner, you know about being exclusive. Then he goes and gets all weird. Mysterious phone calls, things he wont tell me. He just seems off.I fidgeted with a piece of paper that was on the counter.
Well, baby cakes, you have to let him be him. Marcus said he is a very guarded person. You should know that. Youve been with him for a while now.Emma answered, again without taking her attention away from the project.
I get that, but still. If he wants to be exclusive-be in a relationship-why cant he just tell me things. Im not going anywhere.I continued to play with the scrap piece of paper.
Again, Devlin has a past that most of us, including Marcus, doesnt know about. Give him time Ally. It might be for a reason.
Are you going to go to the club tonight?I asked her as Nikki walked into the kitchen.
Why the fuck is Devlin going to London tomorrow? And why is he taking Kieran with him?
I couldnt move. I couldnt talk. I just stared at Nikki as she made her way toward me. I dont know what you are talking about?
Are you sure? He is your boyfriend?She grabbed a tray of pastries from behind me and began filling the shells.
Yeah, Nik, I am sure. I cant believe this. Why wouldnt he say something to me earlier?I looked at Emma who now had stopped the decoration process on the cake to look at me. Oh my god. Im a fucking idiot. No wonder he wanted to meet at the club tonight. Tell me on neutral ground.I hit my forehead with my palm, fighting the tears that were forming in the corners of my eyes.
Emmas arms encircle my chest. You dont know that. Give him a chance to explain.
Fuck him and fuck this relationship. I am not going to start a relationship off with secrets and lies.I picked up my phone and rattled off a text message to him. FUCK YOU! I am done. Thanks for telling me about London today.
Im going home and no you will not get a hold of me. I turned my phone off and I will not answer it.I said as I gathered my purse before I completely losing my composure.
Author Stalker Links:
Author Bio:
I grew up in a small, idyllic affluent town in the Western part of Connecticut, USA. The town definitely did not match my personality. My high school years were filled with the proverbial teenage fun, although not too much by me. I stayed close to home and pursued my B.A. in English Comparative Literature from a local college and then continued on for my M.A in English Professional Writing. I have always had a love for reading and literature and only furthered that during my studies. During my M.A. studies I decided it was time to challenge myself and work in a field that I have long admired and dreamt off: being a writer.
Having entered the lifestyle a few years ago, I write erotica with a preference toward BDSM themes. I enjoy exploring the emotional connection and emotions behind the D/s relationships and why we like what we like.
Purchase Links: I will send these Monday!
Dominate Me a Rafflecopter giveaway Playlist: https://play.spotify.com/user/1269373737/playlist/24GfgFn7rn1lf9XcH1gsVx Video Trailer:

1 comment:

Mary Preston said...

Sounds all kinds of exciting.